Thursday, August 6, 2009

one more thing...........

another reason for me to fight the blogging epidemic........................i began my morning with an agenda.....had a conversation witha colleague who told me about another colleague's blog.....the conversation captured my interest...which took me to his blog...which took me to another blog...which took me to another....then back to his...which i ended up reading nearly in its entirety...[fascinating entries].....now it is over an hour later and my to do list is screaming for my return........this blogging thing can be addictive!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Indeed, that is one of the problems with blogging. Like right now. I should be winding down for the night. I should be calling a friend. I should be chatting with my niece. Instead, I've been reading and posting on blogs. At least I am learning new things and being inspired. Glad to hear you are taking your blog to a new level. (Especially happy to see a post after such a long time!) Looks like our blogspot will soon be full of life again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is addictive, as is Twitter, and now for me Facebook. Once you start you indeed get hooked. But the interaction with the numerous blogs and even more numerous ideas is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally, after changing my browser I can reply to other bloggers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging can be addictive I agree...the problem with me is that I really don't know what to write about, as in add a new post. Often times, I find myself commenting on someone else's page but to really find a topic to talk about --- aah...still struggling.

    ReplyDelete